Elanco is a global animal health company consisting of people who believe that healthy animals are crucial to solving some of the world’s most pressing issues. Elanco offers summer internships in key areas such as sales, marketing & research, and development. In this article, you will get to know more about the company, their internship program, eligibility criteria, early careers, roles and position, intern salary and application process.
About Elanco Company
Elanco is an American pharmaceutical company that produces medicines and vaccinations for pets and livestock. It is the second-largest animal health company in the world. Elanco value innovation, both in scientific research and daily operations, and strive to cultivate a collaborative work environment for more than 6,000 employees in more than 70 countries. The company was founded in 1954, with Eli Lilly introducing the first antibiotic aimed at veterinary usage, and is presently headquartered in Greenfield, Indiana, U.S, soon to be shifted to a new global headquarters in Indianapolis. The employees are very dedicated to the company’s vision and values. They continually meet the ever-changing needs of our customers, through our innovative products, expertise and services. Through innovative products, quality systems and a shared vision, Elanco strives daily to enhance animal health—and enrich the lives of people worldwide. Read more about the company.
Eligibility Criteria for Elanco Internship
- Currently enrolled in undergrad studies (all areas of study will be considered)
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the US. Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Have an interest in animal health.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent phone, speaking and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work exceptionally well independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make decisions within the context of uncertainty and ambiguity, think strategically.
- Highly motivated and driven leaders
- Individuals who want to make a difference in someone else’s life
Elanco Internship Roles/Positions
- Interns work with the Talent Acquisition and DEI team, as well as other teams within human resources, to deliver on projects and key initiatives throughout the 12 week time frame. This may include support of Elanco’s annual Multicultural Summit planning, expansion of Global Student programming, and assessment of DEI initiative impact.
- Expected to network within the organization, manage your time effectively, have a strong organizational skills and demonstrate leadership capabilities
- All interns are required to present their projects to a large group at the end of the 12 week period.
- All interns will be considered for full-time positions based on their performance over the course of their summer internship.
- Elanco arranges various intern activities including sporting events, dinners, team lunches, etc. to provide opportunities for socializing, professional development, and learning more about Elanco.
- Interns will receive a competitive salary and free parking at their work site.
- If the intern’s job position requires a move from another location, Elanco will provide subsidized housing
Elanco Internship Salary
Elanco is offering a competitive salary to the interns align with flexible working hours and extra curricular training sessions. On an average, interns at Elanco are paid $60,015 per year. The salary scale for the interns vary from one designation to another.
How to Apply for Summer Internship at Elanco?
- Visit this official careers website.
- Click on the ‘Join our U.S. Intern Talent Community’ button.
- Fill the given form carefully and with correct details.
- Upload your updated CV and submit the form.
- Finally, you’ll be contacted by the hiring team and notified of further steps on your email.