If you’re looking for a challenging role where your talent and skills can contribute to meaningful solutions for global water and energy issues, you should apply for Xylem internship. Xylem believes that investing in early-career talent is an investment in the company’s future, and the team is committed to empowering the next generation of water and sustainability leaders. That’s why they offer opportunities for students and recent graduates to engage in critical, real-world projects through several internship programs. Read on to know more about this internship details, eligibility criteria, salary, and application methods.
About Xylem Company
Xylem Water Solutions India Private Limited was established in 2011 from the spin-off water-related business of ITT Corporation India Pvt. Ltd. At present, Xylem India has its Technology Centre and manufacturing facility in Baroda and sales offices in Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, and Pune. The total number of employees in India is approximately more than 200.
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to “solving water” by creating innovative and smart technology. Their technological strength across the life cycle of water is second-to-none. From collection and distribution to reuse and return to nature, Xylem’s highly efficient water technologies, industrial pumps, and application solutions not only use less energy and reduce life-cycle costs but also promote sustainability. In a world of ever-growing challenges. Xylem has committed $3 million over the next three years to 300 schools in water-stressed regions of Asia, Latin America, particularly India, through the “Water Mark” program.
- Must be a minimum rising junior in good academic standing with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Enrolled in a related degree program and actively worked toward your undergraduate or advanced degree.
Xylem Internship Roles/Positions
Interns have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects to help advance the company’s overall goals. The recruitment process aims to match students with teams and projects that best fit their areas of interest and experience.
Assignments are based on the company’s current hiring needs, but most often include critical path projects and hands-on involvement.
Field Sales Engineer
- To work in close cooperation with the BS & I Regional Managers, Sales Managers, and other field sales engineers in developing the sales growth through Contractors, Engineering Consultants, and CBS contacts in line with Xylem Water Solutions Strategy.
- Work with other Sales Teams to ensure above market rate growth within the Contractors, Engineering Consultants, and CBS contacts whilst ensuring a channel-neutral approach.
- To develop and maintain agreements and relationships within the contractor market and work in partnership with them to ensure maximum potential gain in share of wallet.
- To develop and maintain Account plans for contractors, engineering consultants, and CBS contacts to ensure they are being followed by the business to drive growth and sustain the relationships, thus tying them closer to Xylem.
- To research and maintain market intelligence, including information on competitors and price levels to assist in day-to-day decisions and the formulation of strategy and budget planning regarding the allocated markets and products.
- To update, maintain, review and work utilizing the Xylem CRM System called Salesforce, updating and chasing quotations within your area of responsibility.
- Assists in the development of product roadmap(s) covering positioning and value proposition, per product line, to serve as input into product development resource allocation, business development, and communications
- Manages the execution of the multi-year roadmap for the residential water metrology product line including; new product development, value improvements, product introductions, ongoing marketing, product support, and service
- Collaborate effectively with the Vertical Marketing team to develop local launch plans that will empower sales
- Monitors competition with respect to market performance, product portfolio, and product performance
- Provide strategic pricing guidelines across markets. Price List, as well as specific product/segment-focused efforts.
- and association events
- Develop a complete internal communication package e.g. product release notes
Xylem Internship Salary
Xylem offers an attractive amount for the interns that motivates the students, even more, to put their efforts into the work. The salary might vary depending on the field and designation.
How to Apply for an Internship at Xylem?
- Visit this linked site.to see all the openings.
- Visit their career page and click on the career option on the top bar.
- Apply for the programs as per your choice by filling out the forms.
- Finally, you’ll be notified of further steps and other internship information via your given contact details.
Xylem Internship Reviews
Xylem has inspired a lot of students and has shown what they are capable of. Interns have expressed their gratitude to this company for organizing an excellent internship program in a work-friendly atmosphere.
Hope this shared information helped you with the required internship details. If you are pursuing any of the fields mentioned above, then you should definitely try the internship programs at Xylem. Let us know if you have any other queries regarding this internship in the comment section.